Our Gluten Free Vegan handcrafted Non-GMO flatbread pizza crusts are made in the same kitchen facility & equipment as our gluten flatbread pizza crusts.
Our kitchen is not a certified gluten free facility, therefore there could be trace amounts of gluten in these crusts.
- No Gluten ingredients. No preservatives. No refined sugar. No GMOs.
- Gluten Free Vegan Crust nonGMO Ingredients: White rice flour, brown rice flour, millet flour, water, sorghum flour, xanthan gum, organic teff flour, organic olive oil, agave nectar, kosher salt, dry active yeast.
- Each personal size thin flatbread pizza crust is fully cooked and is approximately 3 ounces. 6-7” X 11” oblong.
- Our crusts are fully cooked and ready for your favorite pizza toppings!
- Convenient and easy for a quick meal! They bake within 5-10 minutes.
- Delicious and CRISPY!
- Nutritional panel coming soon!
DELIVERY, PICKUP & SHIPPING
- $40 minimum order
FREE delivery within 5 miles of Locust Street, Walnut Creek
$5 delivery fee 5+ miles from Locust Street, Walnut Creek in our delivery areas.
$8 delivery fee 10+ miles from Locust St., Walnut Creek in our delivery areas
FREE delivery for orders $80+ in our delivery areas.
Outside our delivery areas- Delivery fee $10+. Minimum order $80.
FREE Pickup in Pleasant Hill (no min)
FREE Pickup at Sunday Walnut Creek Farmers Market 8:30-10am. (no min)
USPS Priority Mail 2-3 days. Shipping costs are approximately $10.
- Refrigerate upon arrival. Flatbread crusts can be refrigerated for 5-7 days or stored in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- DO NOT freeze, thaw and refreeze, because the quality of ingredients will be compromised.
- Flatbread crusts can be stored in the freezer for up to 2 months. Be careful when separating crusts in its frozen state.
- We accept Venmo, Zelle, and Paypal (friends and family option)
- No cash accepted.
- We'll text you regarding which type of payment you prefer.